Wednesday, August 15, 2012

You Capture - Things That Start With B

Wow, it's already Wednesday and I still haven't posted my You Capture shots for the week (which should be done on Monday, for those not aware).  Of course I don't think I have ever posted on Monday... I am always at least a day behind.  But so goes life!

So for "Things That Start With B"... here is my Baby Boy playing Basketball in our Backyard.  Is that enough for you?  :)  This is his favorite past time when we play out back.  I keep trying to raise the hoop on him to see what he can do, but somebody always winds up lowering it again.  His big brother and sister have taught him to say "He shoots!  He scores!" which is adorable, especially because it comes out sounding more like "Eee Ssshhhh!  Eee Sssss!"

Here he is going in for a shot...


...So close!  Reach just a little more...


Slam dunk!


For more "B" shots, visit Beth at I Should Be Folding Laundry.

1 comment:

  1. Im often late posting my pictures too - opps! And awww he looks like he is having so much fun - so focused :)

    ReplyDelete