Thursday, April 12, 2012

Confessions

Confessions from my Wednesday spent (mostly) alone...
  • I slept until 9:30 AM with both big dogs in bed with me.  I would have slept longer if Brandon hadn't called and said "Are you awake?"  (Well NOW I am!)
  • I had coffee and Cadbury Mini Eggs for breakfast.
  • I logged into Facebook more times than I can count just to see what people were up to.
  • I stayed in my pajamas until 1:00 in the afternoon.
  • I took the hottest, longest shower of my life because I didn't have to worry about saving hot water for anybody else.
  • I listened to the 80's satellite radio station while doing some work around the house - it was at full volume and I was singing and dancing along.
  • I set out to clean the entire house - not one single room is 100% clean.  (But most are tidy and vacuumed.  OK... some.)
  • Brandon and I ate dinner in front of the TV on folding tables.  It consisted of chicken wings and beer.
  • I missed my children terribly.  But since I'm confessing... I enjoyed my sleepy morning, my quiet afternoon and my lazy evening.  I really did have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment